How much money can you expect to make by going solo in the world of self-publishing? Here are some facts and figures that should make you take pause–a comprehensive study on self publishing vs. other options, which has finally become a financially viable and respectable option for book writers.
Summed up in this incredible infographic will show you in mere minutes:
1) The Traditional Way vs. The New Way
2) Printing and Distibution Costs
3) Print on Demand Case Study: Non-Fiction
4) Self Publishing vs. Typical Book Deals
5) Famous Self-Published Authors
6) E-books Case Study: Fiction
7) Growth of E-book sales
8) A Quirk in the Figures
Over the next 3 years alone, e-book sales are estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 72% to reach nearly $2.7 billion U.S. by 2013. Think you can put on your writing cap and grab a piece of this pie?